City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organisation, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy. Join City Sports Group Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
City Sports Group Limited Recruitment for is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Swimming Coach
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- Developing and implementing training programs that focus on improving technique, stroke placement, speed, and style.
- Teaching brand new swimming styles or strokes.
- Educating swimmers on water safety and providing lifesaving training sessions.
- Using a range of activities to improve water confidence.
- Recording training sessions in order to analyze strokes, techniques, and monitor progress.
- Setting training goals and objectives for teams as well as individual swimmers.
- Teaching and perfecting skills like flips, kicks, body rolls, floating, and breath control.
- Ensuring the pool or training area is clean, well-maintained, and free of hazards.
- Scouting swimmers and preparing teams and individuals for swim meets.
Also Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- High School Diploma.
- 5 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Completed courses in swimming instruction may be required.
- Relevant license or certification may be required.
- First-aid training recommended.
- Excellent lifesaving skills.
- Ability to determine swimming level and analyze techniques.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Good knowledge of health and nutrition.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work long hours.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.