Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sustainability Analyst
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Sustainability
- The role is focused on monitoring, analyzing, and forecasting the sustainability performance of the cement plant operations.
- It tracks industry developments, assessing sustainability implications for the plant.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and track the plant’s environmental, social, economic and governance (ESG) impact to avert risk exposures.
- Support the plant and mine in implementing Extended Producer Responsibility (EPRP) plans.
- Coordinate data collection and collation for all ESG and related reporting requirements of the plant, ensuring data integrity and validity.
- Collaborate with relevant functions to resolve ESG incidents or complaints received from stakeholders.
- Train company staff, vendors and other stakeholders on relevant sustainability issues and standards.
- Analyze emerging ESG issues and work collaboratively with operations and leadership to provide a plan of action.
- Design and implement circular economy and other sustainability programs to improve sustainability performance of the Plant.
- Analyse developments of energy demand, taking into consideration environment, alternative fuel substitution and the impact on the energy supply mix.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his / her background, qualifications and position.
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (5 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics, Energy management, Environmental Science, relevant Engineering discipline. Master’s Degree in related courses such as Sustainable Development would be an advantage.
- 6 to 9 years job experience in Sustainability, Environmental & Social Risk Management, Renewable Energy, Consulting in related fields.
- 2 years working knowledge of Sustainability Reporting using GRI or related global reporting standards such as ISO-26000 (Social Responsibility), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Other related professional experiences.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: KOKO TV Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online