Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor Helper
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading, maintaining, cleaning, organizing, stocking, and tracking all equipment and supplies within the survey vehicle at all times.
- Performs field tasks, including but not limited to; brush clearing, tree cutting and track probing.
- Responsible for loading and unloading of vehicle.
- Ensure the availability of all needed supplies.
- Cleans all equipment and charges electronics for next assignment.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
Education and Work Experience:
- 6 Credits in SSCE, with credit in Mathematics and English
- Minimum of one (1) year related job experience as a Surveyor Helper
Skills and Competence:
- Demonstrate ability to learn/work.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Alfred and Victoria Associates Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online