Jiji Cars recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Jiji Cars (formally CARS45 Limited) is one of the leading automobile companies in Africa and a member of the foremost online marketplace in Africa- Jiji Group, providing individuals and businesses with a fast and convenient way to trade products and services, and offering support across all automobile trade, repair, and verification services. Our goal is to build an unrivaled automotive retail infrastructure that allows corporate Institutions to trade new, local, and foreign used cars and exchange value with ease and convenience. Join Jiji Cars careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Jiji Cars Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveillance Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Responsible for viewing life activities on CCTV cameras across all locations 24/7
- Flag out suspicious activities as seen on the CCTV cameras
- Provide daily reports on activities or events captured on CCTV across all locations.
- Responsible for periodic servicing and maintenance of CCTV cameras and accessories across all locations
- Ensure CCTV cameras are working across all locations and viewable remotely.
- Establish a solid relationship with center staff, and vendors to ensure seamless functioning and operations of the CCTV installations across all locations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Also Apply for: Aquada Development Corporation Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- First Degree / HND in relevant fields
- 0-2 years of cognate experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Must be able to work independently
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Strong organizational ability to enhance cross-functional communication and collaboration.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Kuddy Cosmetics Employment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.