Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surface Miner Operator / Attendant
Job ID: Mines-Ibese0010
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Category: DCP – Operations
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Operate and attend to Surface Miners in mines operations as well as carrying out routine maintenance along with the Surface Miner Maintenance teams.
- Sets up and operates surface miner in a safe manner
- Positions and secures along lines of cut within the limestone body
- Selects grinding wheel, grinding speeds, and feed rates for each operation according to knowledge of metal properties and abrasives, and mounts.
- Observe a safe distance between the machine and other hauling equipment while maneuvering the surface miner for a fresh line of cut
- Turns valve handle and direct flow of coolant against the cutting bits of the drums.
- Verifies dimensions of ground workpiece for conformance to Mines specifications.
- Respond to troubleshoot indicators in the machine.
- Report major breakdowns to Shift supervisor/Engineer/Managers on duty
- Paticipate in tool box talks and safety induction
- Paticipate in routine maintenance work with the maintenance team
- ND Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- TRADE TEST I-III
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good Team Player and ability to learn
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Transsion Holdings Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online