Start a new career with Clubhouse while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
In the clubhouse, you may hang out with friends, make new ones, and have in-person conversations about everything. It resembles a dinner party that never ends. We designed Clubhouse because we think that strong friendships are the cornerstone of everything and to make it simpler for you to have them in your life. We launched in 2020 and have grown quickly in the time since. Each day, millions of people are now exploring the hallways of Clubhouse, creating rooms about every topic imaginable.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Tuesday 21, March 2023
Job Title: Support Escalation Specialist
Salary:$58,000 – $81,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Experience Representative at Secureframe, Remote Job $38,000 – $52,000 a year
Full Job Description
Who you are
- You love our users. Whether you’ve been in support at another consumer tech company or excelled in other fast-paced operational roles, you have experience prioritizing users and advocating for surprise and delight. You love making users happy.
- You’re a strong communicator. You’re a strong written communicator; you can capture the essence of complex situations fast and communicate them simply with sensitivity, empathy and consistency.
- You’re a great researcher. You’re excellent at understanding issues, identifying solutions, and solving problems. You can learn new systems, frameworks, and processes quickly. You’re curious and always willing to learn something new.
- You take pride in what you do. You care deeply about your work. If something seems off, you come up with a good solution and fix it without being asked to do so. You’re proactive with suggestions and people know they can count on you to get things done.
- You bias towards action. You favor practical choices, speed and a respect for sequencing. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. You make deadlines for yourself, ask for help when you’re blocked, and you move fast.
- You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with not knowing the answer to something. You are willing to roll up your sleeves no matter what the challenge is.
- You enjoy your work. You love what you do, not because you feel you have to, but because you’re so excited to create something big for the world. Your favorite thing to do is to take on a huge challenge and pull it off.
- You care about doing the right thing. You value diversity and go out of your way to ensure others feel welcome and supported. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, have a low-ego, and make the workplace more fun for everyone.
Also Apply for: Order Entry Rep at United Site Services, Remote Job $24 an hour
What you will do
- You’ll help define what timely and quality support is at Clubhouse. You’ll help lead the way in providing top-notch support to the Clubhouse Community. This is an opportunity to help build a creative, cross-functional escalation process.
- Your work will be cross-functional. As support always is. Responding to escalated tickets is only the beginning of this role. Living in the queue, you’ll be one of our greatest sources of user feedback, and it will be important for you to organize and share that knowledge across teams regularly.
- You’ll grow and improve rapidly. At Clubhouse you’ll be working with an incredible team, who love to learn from and teach each other. You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersed in feedback, challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
- You’ll be an owner. We believe in hiring people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle. Whether it’s playing with the limits of our brand voice or restructuring our knowledge base to make it more user friendly. We’ll trust your judgment, give you autonomy and always have your back.
- You’ll create something meaningful. Social products allow people to connect in ways that were never before possible. When the telephone was invented, it suddenly allowed people to speak with others across the world. Thanks to FaceTime, grandparents everywhere can now watch their grandchildren grow up. At Clubhouse, you’ll be figuring out something entirely new for the world—a positive product that brings people’s voices together for deep and meaningful conversations, creates new relationships, builds empathy across cultures, entertains people, and helps people develop ideas that change the course of their lives.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.