Latest job recruitment at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000406
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job type: Full time
OU/Country: PZ Wilmar Nigeria
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (4 Positions)
- Plans and coordinates production activities of all production units for optimal output and adherence to plan with the aim of achieving the following:
- Keep the plants running optimally (>70% Capacity Utilization)
- Ensures Raw and Packaging materials are always available for production
- Ensure availability of Finished Goods for sale
- Ensures the plants’ ability to supply demand plan
- Ensure accurate records of inventory for reporting and planning
- Peer Relationships.
- Attach organization chart showing manager and direct reports as well as peers
- Reports to Head of Site, with dotted line relationship with the Production Managers.
- Peers are Managers on similar grades from other Departments.
- Direct reports are all planning data officers and planner.
- To operate within departments budget.
- Current team size N/A.
- Also has dotted line relations with all plant operators.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
- Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels
- Identify and resolve problems relating to inventory.
- Manage deadlines based on project expectations.
- Ensures stock levels of all raw, packaging, and finished goods products are in conformance to inventory policy.
- Ensures loss due to stock shelf life of all raw, packaging, and finished goods products expiration is avoided.
- Ensures items are purchased to maintain agreed stock norms/inventory positions
- Ensures planned Raw materials, Packaging materials, Oil quantities and requirements are adequate to for planned production.
- Plans purchase of Raw & Packaging and oil.
- Ensures production performs to plan.
- Ensures Stock Norm adherence.
- Ensures finished goods do not go out of stock.
- Must be conversant with production processes and timelines to ensure production meets plan.
- Jointly responsible with procurement for timely Purchase processes.
- Enforces SHE, Food Safety, AIB and GMP rules and policies of the company
- To identify training needs of reports and develop training plans for leadership approval.
- Maintains discipline in the team.
- Renders appropriate reports to Head of site on timely bases, such as:
- Oil Plan
- Daily, weekly and Monthly Production Plans
- Purchase Request report for approval
- Business Planning inputs
- Planning precision report
- Inventory monitoring
- SLOB reporting
- Any other job assigned by Superior/leadership
Internal & External Relationships:
- Production team (Refinery, Packing Plant)
- Engineering and Maintenance Team
- Operation, Planning, Supply & Distribution Team
- Technical team (Q.A., SHE etc.)
- Warehouse/Stores team
- Human Resources (H.R.)
- OTHER CONTRACTORS
- RM & PM Suppliers
Also Apply for: BBC World Service Recruitment (3 Positions)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree or Equivalent in Engineering, or Mathematical Sciences.
- 5 – 7 years work experience in a similar position
- Be specific about the experience needed.
- Focus on type of experience not the time served.
- Computer literate.
- Good understanding of the industry market trends and conditions.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Explain any special features or context in which the job operates
- Detail any language or mobility requirements
- Ability to take decision decisively.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Meticulous and diligent
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
- Able to sit, stand and move around for long hours at a time
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
- Ability to display self-confidence
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- Analytically sound
- Excellent communication abilities
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Employment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online