Artee Group Recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Artee Group is one of the foremost businesses focusing on consumables Nigeria. The core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
Artee Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer (Mobile, Apparel and Lifestyle)
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- Planning delivery timetables
- Making sure supplies have enough stock to meet demand
- Conducting a regular market survey for commonly purchased items.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records, files in an impeccable submission.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are deliverd to the suppliers.
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Possess relevant qualifications.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Befti Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.