Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products. Start a new career journey today with Blume Nigeria Limited.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Blume Nigeria Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager with sound knowledge of Warehouse management to join our team.
- As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions promptly.
- Train and evaluate others.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine the best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Aid logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
Also Apply for Wakanow Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- B.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Finance or a similar relevant field. Preferably MBA or MSc in a related field.
- MBA or M.Sc
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for at least eight(8) years
- Hands-on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Good background in FMCG
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Also Apply for TradeDepot Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.