Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 – 2015 certified company therefore all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country. Join Evans Industries careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Evans Industries Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Finance Officer
About the Job
- The Supply Chain Finance Officer will be a key team player in the department, where he will be answerable to questions relating to payables and inventory movement in the ERP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vendors’ Management-Purchase Orders, and end-to-end account payables activities, while ensuring accuracy and completeness of vendors’ accounts and balances.
- Inventory monitoring & Control in the ERP.
- Tracking of haulage and other vehicles’ expense activities and posting them in their different ledger accounts.
- Cost of sales analysis.
- Analysis of material usage; variance analysis.
- Update of Fixed Asset Register and running of monthly depreciation on the fixed assets.
- Documentation of all supply chain-related intercompany transactions, analysis, and reconciliations.
- ERP Inventory management
- Inventory accuracy
- On-time update rate
- HND / B.Sc with proven experience in Supply Chain Management.
- University Graduate, with 2 – 4 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of the ERP system, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word applications.
- Attention to details
- Collaboration skills
- Good interpersonal and communications Skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.