PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Finance Analyst
Job Requisition ID: JR000278
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply for: CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Logistics cost control to maximise OP, guide logistic team on their spent and make a quality and effective decision to CSL leadership team
- Ensuring cost drivers are visible to all CSL stakeholders and support in the delivery of all other assignments and objectives
- Evaluation of logistic monthly COST TO SERVE and ensure risks and opportunities are properly call-out to logistics team and this is properly recognised in financial planning
- Preparation and submission of CSL overhead budget on quarterly and annual basis in line with communicated deadline
- Balance sheet control, reconciliation and review of Local freight accrual and transporters Deduction, inventory and other logistic related issues
- Coordinate FG stock count across all DC and Depot. Call out reasons for stock variance to all stake holders and ensure adequate controls are put in place
- Give clarity and response to any query or request from external and internal audit on issues that relate to logistics.
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Employment (8 Positions)
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications / Technical / Professional Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in relevant discipline.
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA is desirable
- Technical/Professional Experience:
- 3 – 5 years minimum work experience
- FMCG, logistics (inbound, outbound, Distribution Centres and Depots, etc) experience preferred
- Strong analysis and stock accounting experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practice.
Required Behavioural Competences:
- Bold – As individuals we are Bold. Fearless, pioneering, and passionate, open and honest, true to ourselves and proud of who we are
- Energetic – In our teams we are Energetic. Dynamic and proactive, capable, and flexible, embracing change and moving fast into the future
- Striving – As a business we are Striving. Raising the bar, pushing performance, aiming high and achieving more
- Together – Our shared culture brings us Together. One family, many voices; supported, included, respectful, empowered, and with joy in what we do.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: BeeBeejump International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online