Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 03, June 2023
Job Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Salary: $20 – $22 an hour
Location: Work From Home
The Supply Chain Assistant is responsible for performing supply chain projects as assigned by the Sr. Supply Chain Manager. This position will use Power BI, SQLSERVER tables and other tools to prepare data visualiztion reports. This is a part-time, remote position, with a temporary duration of approximately two months.
- Assist Supply Chain Planning Manager in creating and maintaining key metrics and KPI reporting.
- Support the broader Supply Chain team with ad-hoc data extraction and analysis.
- Contribute to new and ongoing projects to aid in successful planning & execution of various initiatives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Job-specific education or training.
- Proficient in Power BI and SQL Server.
- Ability to accurately compile and prepare data reports within a timely manner.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong data analysis skills.
Expected Hourly Rate: $20/hr – $22/hr (Compensation will be commensurate with experience and expertise).
At Endologix, we see diversity as an opportunity for employees to bring their worldview, their experiences and their perspectives to work every day. We work hard to bring life changing products to patients and believe that a culture which is inclusive of our individual backgrounds and passions will help us create ideas that move all of us forward.
As a global business, our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – in the marketplace and workplace – is critical to our success. Many employees across the company work diligently to help us advance in our diversity journey. Employee feedback gathered both formally and informally further strengthens our culture of inclusion and collaboration as well as initiatives focused on gender and U.S. ethnicities.
Join us, and bring your point of view, talents and contributions so we can all grow together.