Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
Job Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Salary: $20 – $22 an hour
Location: Work From Home
- Assist Supply Chain Planning Manager in creating and maintaining key metrics and KPI reporting.
- Support the broader Supply Chain team with ad-hoc data extraction and analysis.
- Contribute to new and ongoing projects to aid in successful planning & execution of various initiatives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Job-specific education or training.
- Proficient in Power BI and SQL Server.
- Ability to accurately compile and prepare data reports within a timely manner.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong data analysis skills.