MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This MTN Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Warehouse, Finance
Job Identification: 1325
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Logistics & Warehouse
- Responsible for conduct of physical count and cycle count of inventory as per defined frequency
- Identify and highlight any process enhancement that will improve the Turnaround time of the business
- Assist with any queries raised by internal/ external auditors
- Ensure that warehouse housekeeping is well maintained at all times and stock put-away to correct locations as defined on system
- Ensure that all inbound stock are adequately insured against theft/losses
- Liaise with Buyer to ensure that suppliers have updated contracts and if there are any changes proposed from an MTN perspective to be considered for negotiations
- Drive the stock counts (either cycle or physical) in terms of statutory requirement
- Perform reconciliation of inventory in case of discrepancy in the count
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition
- Supervise the activities within warehouse and ensure adherence to the warehousing guidelines
- Oversee activities related to lots, batches, serials and consigned inventory
- Handle issues escalated by Administrator, Warehouse
- Responsible to ensure timelines are met in case of any request for transfer, dispatch, etc. of the stocks from warehouse
- Responsible to ensure warehouse is clearly demarcated with receiving area, dispatch area, staging area, etc.
- Identify and resolve any issue with respect to damage, wear, etc. while moving the components to stock
- Plan kitting schedule by taking into consideration stock availability, resources and production plan for the period
- Generate pick list based on the requirement as per BOM and identify inventory items needed to complete kits
- Generate shortage list for kits and stand-alone material items and ensure delivery of materials to be expedited after considering stock on hand and shortage
- Reconcile inventory and analyze errors. Document the reason for shortage of inventory and analyze the shortage errors
- Record part number and other inventory identification for the inventory which is missing/deficient
- Monitor the performance of warehouse personnel.
Also see: Paga Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- First Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management or Finance or any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Knowledge of customer database management principles
- Knowledge of customer order fulfillment, customer delivery, determining availability, etc.
- Understanding of process for booking, tracking and monitoring of orders.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online