Marriott International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Marriott International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Concierge
Job Number: 22133854
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (29 Positions)
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Monitor inventory and order general office supplies.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
Also Apply for: Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (30 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online