Marriott International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
At Marriott International, we’re constantly looking for novel ways to better serve our clients, give our employees opportunities, and expand our company. The business, which started as a nine-seat A&W root beer stand, is now renowned as a top employer and for its excellent business practices, which are guided by its five core principles of putting people first, pursuing excellence, embracing change, acting with integrity, and serving the greater good. Join Marriott International careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Marriott International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Bar Operations
Job Number: 22173105
Location: Anthony Way, Lagos
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Brand: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies. Communicate with guests, other employees, and/or departments to ensure guest needs are met. Ensure staff is working together as a team.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs. Complete scheduled inventories of supplies, food, and liquor.
- Check stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtaining change required for expected business level, and keeping bank secure at all times.
- Communicate last call at designated closing time.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects). Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online