Bukka Hut also known as Bukkha Hospitality Limited was incorporated in 2011 as a food service Company. Our restaurant offers a wide variety of meals that delivers an original taste of homemade meals while prioritising health hygiene. The company also operates two (2) Lounges to complement the operations of the restaurant in those locations. Bukka Hut is also renowned for its Hut Suya spot” at the flagship outlet in Lekki and we are perfecting processes to replicate the experience in other outlets. See more Bukka Hut Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Bukka Hut recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervisor will be responsible for the management of shifts. In this regard, they have operations responsibilities, cash management responsibilities, opening and closing procedures direction and management.
- They also have supervisory responsibility of team members in the sense of ensuring that team members report to work, do their jobs according to operating standards and are ready and able to work their shifts.
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Be visible in the Front of house to address all customer issues and frontliner are always smiling and well-coordinated.
- Effectively supervises subordinates to ensure that all required products are available in line with the product time-out schedule and are well presented for customers to see.
- Proactively identify and resolves issues that could adversely affect product availability for display.
- Ensure timely requisition of products to avoid outage.
- Effectively supervises staff to prevent product or cash shortage
- Enforce our standard operations procedure and supervises staff for compliance
- Effectively supervises staff to ensure there are no shortages and if there are any shortages, carry out an investigation to identify the causes and resolve immediately.
- Ensure equipment such as microwave, chillers, P.O.S, and computers are well handled by staff to prevent any damages that could affect smooth operations.
- Submit required reports as at when due.
- Ensure shift closing procedure is well observed by checking cash out from cashiers at the end of shifts, ensuring no trash is outside dumpster, turn off TV and/or music, dining area is swept, tables reset and chairs neatly arranged, turn off all light and doors are locked
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Hospitality or any related field.
- At least 2/3 years of work experience in a QSR business.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Smart and proactiveness
N72,000 – N77,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2023.
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.