Coca-Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
The Coca-Cola Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Bottling Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca-Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: StudioX Director, Africa
Job Requisition: R-78112
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Studio X is the execution arm of Open X, the bespoke agency network set up by WPP for The Coca Cola Company.
- It is a multi-disciplinary integrated capabilities infrastructure – that is a one stop shop for all our marketing execution in Africa Operating Unit . Studio X will allow speed/responsiveness and maintain Africa Operating Unit operational leadership, as well as help standardize processes and ways of working within StudioX, so we can focus on outcomes and iterate faster – underpinned by a common data and tech infrastructure
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead the Africa Operating Unit Studio X operations and the implementation of the Africa Operating Unit Studio X agenda, while connecting and integrating it to the global Studio X network.
- Owns and drives the Africa Operating Unit Studio X activities, comprising integration of multiple capabilities, stewardship of ways of working (incl. tools) to deliver the Studio X agenda.
- Assess Studio X engagement and performance
- In close cooperation with Integrated Marketing Experience (IMX) and Operations & capabilities team, Define the capacity of Studio X based on Africa Operating Unit calendars to execute key marketing programs for Africa Operating Unit’s and global charters working closely with key stakeholders especially the Africa Operating Unit Integrated Marketing Experience lead, Marketing Operations and Capabilities team
- Supports, as part of the global Studio X network, in creating the future agenda for Studio X, in anticipation of the future. experiences and learning culture, leveraging external best practices.
- Partners with Marketing Operations and Capabilities on the internal engagement and communication strategy
- Coordinates with Marketing Platform Services at Africa Operating Unit level on key StudioX services/Service level agreements and lead troubleshooting
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Qualifications & Requirements
- 10 years of experience including Marketing, Capability Management, Project Management
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Experience working with marketing in the field is preferred
- We are looking for change agents that are ambitious and have a balance of creativity and business acumen, hence able to transform Marketing by bridging the future and the present, flexibility and discipline, processes and iteration, global and regional.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple stakeholders, delivering the highest priority and enterprise wide scale bets, in a seamless fashion across platforms, systems, processes, routines etc.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and bring together multiple concepts across functions to define the strategic direction for the business.
- Ability to mobilize and champion change management across the region and teams.
- Ability to develop, curate and deliver integrated strategy & communication, cognizant of key stakeholders.
What We Can Do for You:
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online