>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Halifield Schools founded in 1996 was initially situated on Salami Street, Mende until 2003 when it relocated to its permanent premises on Oki Lane, Maryland, Lagos. In 2009, Halifield commenced a secondary school which is a preparatory ground for university entry and a grooming centre for adolescents. See more Halifield Schools Job vacancies Here >>
Halifield Schools Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Enrolment / Marketing Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate, implement, and oversee strategic plans to bring in more students to the school.
- Develop and coordinate all social media marketing strategies and platforms as well as advertising campaigns
- Oversee the development and implementation of all PR strategies.
- Supervise all media/graphic related activities of the school.
- Carry out market analysis internally and externally periodically to determine new trends, changes and possible threats and opportunities.
- Monitor the activities of competitors to ensure the school is not lagging the competition.
- Follow-up on prospective parents and provide them with information they need to choose Halifield.
- Oversee the process of admission from inquiry to resumption of students/pupils
- Arrange orientation programs and any needed educational workshops for newly enrolled students.
Also Apply for Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Education and Work Experience
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in any of the business courses.
- Postgraduate / professional qualification in Marketing
- Three – five (3-5) years relevant experience in C.S. function
Skills and Competences:
- Holistic understanding of the business operations, inter-relationships and dependencies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and use of office productivity tools.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.