Citibank Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Citibank Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Citibank was incorporated in Nigeria on May, 1984 as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. The bank is the oldest international bank in the country. We provides a wide range of financial products and services to our customers (both corporate and individual), financial institutions and public sector organizations. We offer deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products. Join Citibank Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Citibank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structured Trade Lead
Job Req ID: 22487660
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Time Type: Full time
Job Category Product Management and Development
Job Family Group: Product Management and Development
Job Family: Trade Structuring
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
- The role is a Revenue generating role responsible for origination, structuring, execution and on-going client management of Trade & Working Capital deals across SSA. It is critically required to support the future growth in revenues and development of solutions to client’s needs.
- This will support the significant growth plans that SSA Trade & Working Capital has built into the Strategy plan.
- The Structured Trade Head leads a small team directly, yet interacts with multiple teams through other managers and directly. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function (Trade Structuring) contributes to achieving the objectives of the function (Trade & Working Capital).
- A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors’ products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business.
- Requires thorough understanding of the strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level.
- External communication/negotiation is also necessary e.g. with clients, lawyers, vendors etc. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy.
- Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses.
- Full management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing/involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- The Structured Trade Head is responsible for overseeing the Trade Structuring Transactors, Analysts and Specialists within SSA, across all industry and client segments
- There will be a small group of Full Time Equivalents managed within the group and the portfolio will be material to the overall Trade & Working Capital business
- Responsible for setting the strategy for the team, managing the budget, driving origination, structuring and executing transactions across SSA
- Responsible for coordinating up with the SSA Trade & Working Capital Head to set and manage the overall Pillar
- Responsible for executing against his/her financial and risk framework and reporting on a monthly basis against their targeted goals and objectives
- Designated as the first line of defense in regards to the governance and management of the Product, Credit Risk, Operational Risk and Compliance Risk for sub-function
- Effective and timely coordination with the respective Coverage, Client Solutions, and Support functions within SSA
- Represent CitiTTSTrade at the respective industry forums and councils for Trade Structuring matters or as requested
- Proactively identify market conditions and trends that impact the Product Pillar or function, and provide timely, viable and manageable solutions to address as needed
- Credit Structuring skills and risk assessment experience within the Trade Finance, Commodities, Asset Distribution, EAF Pillars and Trade & Working Capital Credit processes – Global Deal Review
- Product knowledge of Trade Product set and the critical essential conditions as outlined in the Global Product Programs and Risk Acceptance Criteria
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bachelor’s / University Degree, Master’s degree preferred and managerial experience
- 15+ years of experience, including 8-10+ years’ managerial experience
- Extensive Trade Product and Credit Risk Management and Principle experience
- Knowledge of the Citi Infrastructure (or similar) processes in regards to Risk management and Operational processing within SSA
- Exceptional organization skills
- Tertiary level education.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you