Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ericsson is a global provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Our equipment is used by over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. Join Ericsson Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Manager
Req ID: 668413
About This Opportunity
- Drive group and unit strategies, portfolio management, capital and resource allocation, new business development & innovation, partnering activities, projects, and competitive intelligence and foresight in conjunction with external customers, partners and industry stakeholders.
- The outcomes driven by the Strategy function serve as critical input to the analysis, decision making and execution of strategic priorities in the market area.
What You Will Do
- Drive business and customer intelligence, securing an outside-in view. Gaining insights to decide strategy execution.
- Support Domains and Functional Areas (FAs) in their strategy creation. Ensure strategy execution.
- Strategic Analytics and insights
- Strategic Consultancy.
You Will Bring
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA desired.
- At least 8 years of proven experience of strategy development experience from the ICT industry
- Relevant industry and products knowledge
- Strong business understanding
- Strong analytical capability and ability to translate data into strategic insights
- Demonstrated ability of operationalizing strategic goals and gaining stakeholder agreement and support
- Business development experience, evaluating growth opportunities, business planning and implementation
- Relevant organizational understanding and managerial network
- Outstanding organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Be confident, passionate and have an opinion you’re able to defend with facts, experience and data
- Intellectually curious, have integrity and willingness to be accountable.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online