Rainoil Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Join Rainoil Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Strategy / Business Development Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time | Onsite
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- We are looking for a business analyst who will work closely with stakeholders to identify goals, develop best practices for the business, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve their desired outcome.
- Actively seeks out avenues for business expansion and following up on leads
- Supports the corporate planning process, coordinates the execution of agreed and approved strategies.
- Liaises with Business Unit Heads on execution and reporting on strategic initiatives
- Performs feasibility studies and market research on proposed strategic investments e.g. potential of new and existing locations by preparing/reviewing financial models.
- Conducts financial analysis of corporate performance and industry benchmarking
- Conducts business research and intelligence activities to advise on corporate strategy.
- Reviews and updates policies and procedures manuals.
- Performs periodic review of enterprise-wide risks and internal controls for adequacy and improvement opportunities.
- Prepares business proposals/bid submissions.
- Actively engages the internal Projects Team on ongoing company projects
- Participates in exhibitions, trade shows, and industry forums.
- Monitors and reports on progress in the execution of corporate initiatives.
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting, or a related field.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification: ICAN, ACCA, PMP, CFA, CBAP, or any other similar professional certification
- 2 – 5 years experience in a related role
- Business Process review
- Business Strategy development
- Risk and Control Assessment
- Project management
- Organizational design and review
- Business research and market intelligence
- Financial modeling
- Corporate reporting
- Financial analysis
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.