Fan Milk Plc. was incorporated in 1961 and has been producing high quality nutrious dairy products to all Nigerian since 1963. Fan Milk is a foremost fast-moving consumer goods company in the business of manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing healthy and nutritious dairy and juice food products with offices and distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. The Company has a strong heritage of 59 years of manufacturing ice cream, frozen dairy and ambient drinks in Nigeria and West Africa. See more Fan Milk Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Fan Milk Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Insight Analyst
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a new colleague to join our Marketing Team as Strategy and Insight Analyst.
- The position is expected to build strong internal and external partnerships to identify insights across Markets and brilliantly execute to drive growth.
- It nurtures a culture of measurement and evaluation for continuous improvement.
The S & I Analyst:
- Will support the Senior S&I Manager to ensure brand strategy execution, support, and drive world class marketing strategy
- Be the custodian of consumer insights, deliver measurement and evaluation for key advertising.
- Ensure that brand strategy & communication is founded upon a deep understanding of the consumer.
- Support & drive world class understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations and trends that can be leveraged to grow our categories.
- Deliver Measurement and Evaluation for key advertising and promotional projects
The ideal candidate should have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business / Statistics / Economics / Market Research or other related discipline preferred. Postgraduate Qualifications an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience either within a market research agency and/an FMCG organization.
- Mixed Methods research capabilities: methodological experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Can demonstrate excellent commercial judgement & acumen.
- Experience at managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally would be an advantage.
- Ability to speak French would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date