First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Analyst, Corporate and SBU Strategy
Job Identification Number: 629
Job Schedule: Full time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Support the Corporate & SBU Strategy Lead in leading the development and communication of the strategy for the Bank. This includes, but is not limited to, providing support in developing an overall corporate strategy and assisting in cascading it down for every Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Strategic Resource Function (SRF); and Banking subsidiary.
- Assist in the implementation of the strategy of the Bank, focus towards maximizing market share, shareholders’ wealth and increasing profit by translating strategic objectives into practical plans and goals.
- Implement developed analytical framework used in defining and developing corporate strategy at the Group and Bank level, develop strategy maps that incorporates financial, customer, internal processing, and employee capability objectives.
- Implement the designed and developed Company-wide, scalable partnership programs, reinforcing the value map and strengthening linkages to ensure increased efficiency and competitive advantage across targeted markets.
- Assist the Corporate & SBU Strategy Lead in providing Executive Management with global and regional business scenarios and ad-hoc analyses as required; identify new business growth opportunities or potential operational risks.
- Assist in providing analytical and value-added insights to Executive Management on market and business trends, consumer innovation and patterns, financial structure, macroeconomic factors, and demographic potentials.
- Present to Head of Strategy new ideas for growth (of the Commercial Banking Group) through understanding competitive actions and market trends in the industry locally and internationally with strategic intent of influencing and directing management thought.
- Comply with relevant industry policies and regulation, remaining alert to business risks and compliance issues.
- Assist Head of Strategy in coordinating and planning of the annual Board Strategy Retreat event including, developing presentations on industry insights to assist the Board in its decision-making function; collating presentations of each member of the Management Committee (and relevant SRFs) to ensure appropriate message is delivered to the Board; liaising with global speaker agencies to book event speakers.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Support in developing and communicating the Business Unit’s strategies for all the Bank’s SBUs i.e. Retail Banking (Lagos, South and North), Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Public Sector Banking and Treasury & Financial Institutions; ensuring that SBU heads understand the details of the overall strategic plan and how their work connects to corporate goals.
- Conduct analysis on the financial, customer, internal processing, etc. of the assigned SBU’s leveraging analytical framework developed by the Head, Business Unit Strategy used in defining and developing SBU strategy and strategic initiatives.
- Assist with Facilitating SBU Strategy Review sessions, capturing decisions made geared towards ensuring that SBU’s deliver on their budget, aligning such decisions with their developed strategy and staying/changing direction based on outcome of analyses done.
- Assist in developing and coordinating cyclical and ad hoc SBU strategic planning process and initiatives, with a focus towards maximizing market share and increasing profit by translating strategic objectives into practical plans and goals.
- Participate in driving SBU monthly management performance review sessions, reinforcing alignment between long term strategy and short-term goals to deliver increased efficiency and competitive advantage across targeted markets at SBU level.
- First Degree in Economics or related discipline.
- Post-graduate Degree or other professional qualification may be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5:09 PM: 19th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online