Google Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This Google Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Join Google Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Google Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Partner Development Manager, Search Product Partnerships
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Also see: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
About the Job
- The Search, Geo, Commerce, and Ads (SGCA) Partnerships team manages content partnerships (e.g. data licensing agreements to showcase better content to users) and actions integrations (e.g. collaborations to let users do things such as reserve a table) for Google’s products in several areas including: Search, Google Assistant, Geo (Maps, Local), News and Publishing, Research and Machine Intelligence, as well as Google Chrome and Web, Developer Products, Identity, and Lens.
- As a Strategic Partner Development Manager within Search Product Partnerships focusing on Sub-Saharan Africa, you will develop and work on partnerships strategies that enable Search to meet its product goals across a number of industries.
- You’ll work closely with product leaders and cross-functional teams to source, facilitate, and execute complex strategic agreements for Google, as well as develop go-to market strategy for scaling new ecosystems.
- You will collaborate across Google with the Global Partnerships teams, product owners, and other stakeholders outside of your immediate team. You will put our customers at the heart of decisions.
Responsibilities for this Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Partner closely with Product and other cross-functional teams to drive Search-related product partnerships in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Manage complex agreements with external partners to license high-quality data for the purpose of building or extending new, engaging Search features.
- Design and lead growth strategy for Search in Sub-Saharan Africa, across multiple industries and product initiatives.
- Design and implement processes and policies to improve Google’s ability to partner globally; ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that Google is providing the required support for them.
- Manage coordination with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Policy, PR, Marketing, Legal, Operations, Finance) and other business development teams.
Qualifications for this Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development, negotiations, and/or partner management.
- Experience in the media, telecom, or technology sector in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Preferred qualifications for this Google Nigeria Recruitment:
- Experience working within the Search ecosystem/industry.
- Experience as a strategic thought-leader in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, and/or sales.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments including sales, marketing, business development, engineering, and product management.
- Strategic, structured thinker with the ability to articulate new concepts and business models that are unique to Africa’s emerging markets to a global cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to structure partnership models and work with technical, contractual, and financial issues.
- Effective relationship-building, facilitation, and communication skills.
Application Closing Date for Google Nigeria Recruitment
How to Apply for Google Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Johannesburg, South Africa; Lagos, Nigeria.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA