>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. See more Jumia Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Jumia Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager – Advertising
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- You will be responsible for managing the media activities of Jumia’s Strategic brand partners: the Joint Business Plan (JBP) Partners.
- You will have a dozen JBP brands in your portfolio to animate monthly with an expectation of high-achieving campaigns.
- Should bandwidth allow, you will also be able to support some of our key strategic sellers that are not part of regional JBPs but covered in local ones.
- You will be working closely with the Strategic Vendor Service (SVS), each leading one brand regionally from the commercial, logistic.
As the end to end owner of the execution of all media activities of the regional JBP partners in your country, your responsibilities include:
- Defining a monthly media plan for your brands
- Executing the media plan once aligned with the brand
- Analyzing the media plan performance at channel level & optimizing it intra-month
Also Apply for TotalEnergies Job Recruitment
- Reporting on the results and building recommendations brand by brand to improve the coming months plans
- Building relationships with local JBP brand teams as well as the Adops & marketing teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- Growth hacker mindset
- Brand DNA sensitivity is a plus
- 2 – 3 years experience managing online marketing campaigns: multi-channel management, at ease with marketing KPIs and campaign budget management
- Enjoying data crunching and at ease with large data sets and multiple sources of info
- Enjoying working with multi-stakeholders
- Good English level.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
Also Apply for Digifigs Limited Job Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.