Marriott International recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
At Marriott International, we’re constantly looking for novel ways to better serve our clients, give our employees opportunities, and expand our company. The business, which started as a nine-seat A&W root beer stand, is now renowned as a top employer and for its excellent business practices, which are guided by its five core principles of putting people first, pursuing excellence, embracing change, acting with integrity, and serving the greater good. Join Marriott International careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Marriott International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Job Number: 22174161
Location: Protea Hotel Benin City Select Emotan, 4 Central Road, Benin City, Edo
Job Category: Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
Located Remotely? N
Position Type: Non-Management
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- Receive and stage merchandise by department, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver merchandise to appropriate department.
- Stack received merchandise on pallets or carts.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies. Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Organize, clean, and sanitize all refrigerators and freezers, floors, food equipment, and drains.
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard, and trash and place in proper storage areas.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online