MANO Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with minimum of OND. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
MANO Africa is the first Integrated Grocery E-shop in Africa with your local flair. MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce. Our aim is ensure quick delivery of our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. Join MANO Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MANO Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (11 Positions)
- We are looking for a young, brilliant, and enthusiastic individual who would support the store leader in the daily running of our store operations.
- Open and close store on time.
- Opening shift for drivers and pickers and ensure that system and telephones are working.
- Checking motorcycles conditions, documents, and maintenance on time.
- Ensure that all drivers and pickers wearing the uniform in a good condition.
- Ensure that pickers and drivers execute their work efficiently and on time.
- Ensure no delays in picking, dispatch, and delivery.
- Confirm that all products are in 100% condition.
- Confirm that expiry dates are up to date
- Ensure all payments done by customer’s are accounted for.
- Control and advise any differences.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Assist as picker, despatcher, Admin at peak times to ensure quick delivery.
- Advise any customer queries to call center and store Operations Leader immediately.
- Ensure and customer query received by controller is resolved.
- Focus on an excellent and quick customer experience always.
- Be of service and help to our customers 100% without fail and without counting the cost.
- Keep store manager informed of any issues, problems, complaints, compliments, accidents etc.
- At least 1 year work experience working in a retail store
- Must be wiling to learn
- Must have good communication and leadership skills
- Should live around Lekki or environs.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Old Mutual Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online