Tempkers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Tempkers Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Christian Aid Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3-6 years experience
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Cavista Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.