Hartleys Supermarket & Stores recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with OND. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Welcome to Hartleys Supermarket & Stores. The place of choice for a wide variety of fresh meats and produce and other quality groceries. Here at Hartleys, we are driven by a lifelong commitment to delivering healthy food selections at affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping environment. We remain true to our tagline “smiles in every aisle” because for us, it is personal. That’s why we go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people who matter most – you, our customers. Join Hartleys Supermarket & Stores careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hartleys Supermarket & Stores Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Receiving Officer
Location: Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Accepts deliveries from suppliers.
- Assists in unloading supplies from the delivery truck.
- Uses trollies, and other moving equipment to transport goods from point of supply.
- Checks supply invoices to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Stores and restocks delivery items as necessary.
- Ensures that the stockroom is clean and organized.
- Reports any major or unresolved supplies delays or problems to the line manager.
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience as Store Receiving Officer.
- Excellent Analytical Skill.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move heavy boxes received by the store.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Works well with the team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
- Proximity to the job location (Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island) is preferred.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.