Pinnah Foods Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a classic food processing company with restaurant chain. We have 7 operational outlets strategically planted in the city of Lagos. Join Pinnah Foods Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment is to fill position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Lekki Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Store Manager
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (29 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate record keeping and complete documentation to confirm stock levels and maintain proper inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to audit & compliance/ accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure that all materials received into the store meet the approved standards and specifications given by the company (e.g. size, quality, brand, expiration date, etc).
- Ensure that requisitions are placed in a timely manner with procurement in line with given re-order levels to avoid stocking-out.
- Ensure compliance with given standards with regards to issuing of materials.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling supplies.
- Regular review of the store operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of expired products in line with given standards
- Ensure the adherence to FIFO inventory management system.
- Ensure all supplies when received are properly and safely stored in accordance with given guidelines.
Also Apply for: Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and to ensure that store activities are carried out in a consistent manner.
- Ensure store items are properly stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and effort in material handling.
- Participate in ad-hoc and scheduled stock counts as and when required.
- Ensure that all store recordse.g.Inventory system, requisitions, delivery notes and bin cards are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs other store related duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.