Khenpro Global Services job recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs.
Khenpro Global Services is an employment agency tasked with finding skilled people for various job categories so they may effectively contribute to the expansion and long-term development of the firm. Join Khenpro Global Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Khenpro Global Services Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Bariga, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (18 Positions)
- Be responsible for inventory management and stock monitoring.
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out to the correct point of storage area.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor Periodic Automatic Replacement levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and entered into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
Also Apply for: Invent Alliance Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Ideal candidate should possess a First Degree in a relevant field with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a warehouse/inventory/store officer is an added advantage
- Possess interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideal candidate should reside around Bariga, Shomolu, Yaba or Ojuelegba.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
27th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Sunrose Consulting Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.