About J-Six Group:
J-Six Chicken is a component of J-Six Group which consistently provide quality products and professional hospitality experience to customers. Food Safety and Hygiene is very important for the wellbeing and safety of our customers. We are currently recruiting suitable candidates for immediate employment. See more J-Six Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
J-Six Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Duration: 8 hours shift
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Receive all items, maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor periodic automatic reorder level for all food items to ensure availability of stock.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities upkeep and hygiene.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the inventory/materials management system.
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- All invoices must be posted immediately upon items received.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures
- Conduct inventory audit to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Work closely with Procurement to order and receive items and equipment.
- Minimum of OND.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the same or related role, added advantage for a fast food restaurant.
- Inventory and market requisition knowledge.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to communicate well with others.
- Available for immediate resumption.
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must.
- Candidate must live in close proximity to Ijora.
N40,000 monthly (Net).
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2023.
Also Apply For Flex Finance Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Stanbic IBTC Bank best Bank ever
Comments are closed.