Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. See more Abuja Clinics Job vacancies Here >>
Abuja Clinics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including, packing, and labeling supplies Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to appropriate officer for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications
- Should have HND, B.Sc in Accounting / Banking and Finance or related courses with at least 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical outfit preferably. experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment Performs related work as assigned.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.