MANO Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This MANO Africa job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MANO Africa is the first Integrated Grocery E-shop in Africa with your local flair. MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce. Our aim is ensure quick delivery of our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. Join MANO Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MANO Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Leader
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Store Leader will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our Surulere store/warehouse, ensuring it runs smoothly and effectively.
- This will include managing the entire shift staff, motivating the Pickers & Riders teams, and simplifying business expectations to the warehouse teams, and assisting in training new teams.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
- Ensure your store is opened and closed on time.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training new store employees.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories and keeping accurate stock record.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, planning, monitoring and appraising performance.
- Ensure that the warehouse is always fully functional, equipment working- (system, fridges and freezers, computers, AC, printer, generator) and report any failure immediately to the Operations Leader.
- Maintain health and safety rules – cleanliness, hygiene, fire safety and people safety.
- Ensure that all staff are always wearing uniform.
- Check drivers and pickers hygiene and appearance daily.
- Ensure that motorcycles are always in good condition and regularly maintained.
- Control the timing of pickers.
- Control the timing of dispatch.
- Control the timing of drivers.
- Manage and control product Quality.
- Manage expiry as per company process policy.
- Do daily counts per aisle and confirm quantities are correct.
- Confirm every receipt of stock and sign each invoice immediately for stock to be inserted into system.
- Maintain store and products in clean perfect condition.
- Report and delays and problems to Operations Leader.
- Do regular training with all staff members and test speed.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND is required
- Must have completed NYSC
- Experience in the ecommerce or retail space is required
- Experience managing mid to large team sizes
- Inventory Management understanding
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team builder
- Ability to lead teams towards a common goal.
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
Application Closing Date