Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company is a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”. Join Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company career team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Stock Control Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (21 Positions)
- Ensure that finished goods are received from the packaging department and are issued out to customers using FIFO method
- Ensure all loaves before being given out have been paid for and are followed by the relevant Documents.
- Raising a Sales Order
- Follow up with Customers for pick up of the loaves
- Proper Book Keeping and entering same into the system
- Submission of daily reports to the Account Department.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 1 – 4 years of work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.