Filmhouse Cinemas recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Filmhouse Cinemas job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Filmhouse Group houses numerous business inside the media and diversion space. The honor winning Filmone Entertainment and the unique Filmhouse Cinemas. Our central goal is “to give supernatural encounters through satisfied that engages and motivates, conveying a-list administrations and outstanding worth to our crowd”. The gathering is upheld by a corporate tasks supervisory crew that guarantees our activities region adjusted to International Best-Practice. Join Filmhouse Cinemas careers team today, and be part of our success story
Filmhouse Cinemas Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Administrator
- The Stock Administrator is responsible for store inventory and forecasting activities in assigned Cinema site associated with customers and products.
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products and monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods
- Responsible for preparing purchase requisition for all stocks needed on site. Purchase requisition for suppliers and the central warehouse
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail by matching approved purchase orders with vendors delivery documents (delivery note and or invoice) for every supply.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which involve periodical (daily, weekly and monthly) stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team lead, daily reconciliation of stock issued to team lead.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance food handling and safety policies.
- Vendor management: follow-up on vendors to ensure prompt supply of approved order
- Receiving deliveries and taking inventory of stock received from vendors.
- Issuing stock to Team Lead and accurate record-keeping of the stock issued (for cinema operation)
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
- Communicate regularly with the logistic team (central warehouse) on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
Also see: Kuda Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Retail Managers
- Branch Managers
- Cinema Managers
- Finance Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
- Proficiency in inventory management software
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
- Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.