Allnews Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
AllNews Nigeria is a digital news platform specifically created for Nigerians to report the news according to how its happened. Allnews Nigeria is nonpartisan and politically agnostic, but it is jam-packed with accurate information and relevant facts to support it, as well as information to entertain, inform, challenge, and inspire our readers. We make use of all the data we’ve acquired to offer informative information to our readers. Join Allnews Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
AllNews Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Sport Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Covering breaking news stories about sports events, teams, players, and organizations
- Interviewing athletes, coaches, owners and other key figures in the sports industry to gather information for stories
- Writing articles that analyze current trends in the sports world and predict future developments
- Reporting on breaking news stories as they happen, including injuries, player suspensions, and other key details
- Covering live sporting events such as games or competitions, reviewing performance of individual players, and interviewing participants
- Writing articles about specific sports and topics related to those sports, such as equipment or training techniques
- Writing original content like opinion articles, investigative reports and analysis.
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Passion for writing and creating interesting sport stories
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Charismatic and magnetic personality
- Should also be able to enter multiple scores at the same time.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player
- Good time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.