Jumia Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Jumia Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. Join Jumia Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product & Advertising Operations Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (20 Positions)
- The Jumia advertising Sponsored Product Analyst / Ops will be responsible for growing Advertising Revenue in Nigeria by managing campaigns from A to Z across our Sponsored Products and Display ad servers.
- Marketing & Advertising Campaign Management: Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to campaign & product performance in Sponsored Products and Google Ad Manager
- Campaign Optimization: Responsible for driving campaign KPIs through the day-to-day campaign optimization and regular alignment with key account managers
- Troubleshooting: manage escalation to Commercial Key Account Managers as well as Advertising colleagues to resolve any client, product, or technical issues
- KPI management: Operate based on specific quality focused-outcomes for KPIs like Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS), Click-Through Rate (CTR), and Conversions
- Communication specialist: Efficient at communicating improvements for campaigns and getting buy-in from internal stakeholders
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years previous experience in an Ad Ops or Analyst type of role, preferably in an advertising-related environment
- Hands-on experience working with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, DataStudio
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment with a passion for making an impact.
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Passionate about online advertising, marketing, data, analytics, and technology
- Strong critical thinking analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Passionate about data & reporting
- Comfortable working with Business Intelligence tools
- Analytical mindset
- Great attention to detail
- Trend-aware – can easily identify trends in the tool and communicate these
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high demand
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (written, spoken, listening)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Partners and Management
- Action and results-driven
- Well-organized / structured
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit
- N200,000 – N280,000 monthly (Openly Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: KOKO TV Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online