MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join MTN Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Settlement and Reconciliation EWP., Switching Platforms and NIBSS
Job Identification: 1585
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Settlement and Reconciliation
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Maintain chart of accounts and general ledger unique to each individual program
- Perform bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Review and initiate daily journal captured for merchants and partner settlement to ensure they are properly accounted for and authorized
- Capture all unresolved deposit in the mobile money system
- Perform internal transfer request for banks, partners, and merchants
- Set up scheduled and automatic liquidations of partner, merchants and banks
- Follow back-office operation to lift suspension of banks, merchants and partners to facilitate processing of their liquidations
- Ensure end-to-end follow up and closure of all reconciling items in PSB ledger account reconciliation
- Prepare sign off for all reconciled ledger accounts daily
- Advise treasury on prefunding based on reconciliation of all prefunded accounts
- Maintain confidentiality of records
- Flag identified irregular transactions or movement identified during reconciliation of accounts
- Perform periodic quality reviews of data, highlight red flags where observed
- Perform reconciliation of paid-up agent commission
- Handle banking queries raised by agents
- Ensure settlement and reconciliation audit recommendations are followed up and objectively closed
- Make recommendations on modifications for improvement to processes
- Communicate with banks, partners and merchants for any unresolved issues
- Any other duty as may be required that is in line with the nature of job and level of responsibility.
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
- First Degree in any discipline, but Finance and Management related Degree is desirable
- Relevant post graduate qualification may be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in the area of specialization.
- Extensive reconciliation experience
- Strong Experience in Operations within the Fintech/Financial services environment
- Good Knowledge of Fintech fraud
- Knowledge of Fintech business processes
- Knowledge of Fintech regulatory environment
- Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
- Basic risk management skills
- Understanding of mobile money registration and liquidation procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to transfer skills
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online