MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join MTN Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Reconciliation Operations, Finance
Job Identification: 1575
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Finance Operations
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Maintain chart of accounts and general ledger unique to each individual program
- Perform bank reconciliations on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Perform monthly bookkeeping including reconciliation of general ledger accounts to various outside sources, such as billing records, tax reports, or bank statements
- Ensure that liabilities, such as taxes and garnishments, are paid timely
- Monitor balances of accounts receivable and accounts payable and reporting to management on variances, in collaboration with Specialist Payments, Claims, AP and AR
- Perform projections related to budgetary estimates for workers’ compensation and other tax costs
- Assist in projects, such as audits and reviews, as well as other accounting-related projects, such as year-end closeouts and tax report preparation
- Ensure up-to-date accounting books that meet program guidelines
- Report program books to management for review on a monthly basis
- Maintain confidentiality of records
- Make recommendations on modifications for improvement to processes
- Perform periodic quality reviews of data, highlight red flags where observed
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- First Degree in Finance or Accounting, Management or related field
- Relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Extensive bank reconciliation experience
- Audit, compliance and or internal control experience
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Thanks for this great opportunity