MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join MTN Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – IT Security Audit and Assurance
Job Identification: 1580
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Fintech Lead Information Security Officer
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Execute security review process in MoMo PSB, aligned to best practice, the group policies, guidelines and procedures
- Ensure alignment and adherence to standards, processes & guidelines defined by MTN Group Technology and Group DigiFin Technology teams as applicable
- Prioritize security reviews according to their urgency and influence on the business
- Accountable for interpreting and highlighting security concerns for the Fintech
- Produce documents that outline security concerns such as remediation of cybersecurity threats
- Adjust the vulnerability management process to ensure its effectiveness, under direction from the function lead
- Monitor progress on the remediation of vulnerabilities and present findings and suggest post remedial actions on the best available workaround for incidents
- Escalate all business-critical incidents that cannot be solved by MoMo PSB to the group Technology team in a timeous manner
- Where required, escalate unsolvable issues to Manager IT Security Audit & Assurance in a timeous manner.
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
- First Degree in Information Technology or any related discipline
- Relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience in IT Security Audit & Assurance or allied field including:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money
- Experience in IT Security reviews, compliance and reporting within the Fintech, financial services sector or banking industry
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and architecture disciplines, processes, concepts and best practices
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online