MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join MTN Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Fraud Analysis, Commercial
Job Identification: 1553
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Operations Fraud Quality and Processes
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Develop, integrate and implement solutions to identify, quantify and report all identified revenue leakages due to fraudulent activities and information system breaches and glitches
- Conduct independent reviews to ensure company’s wide controls compliance with fraud and revenue assurance practices, quality assurance and mitigate business risk
- Develop tests to challenge existing fraud processes and make recommendations for change
- Identify, investigate and report unethical conduct or breaches of business rules as regards the use and distribution of company and subscriber data information on the network
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Perform platform revenue reconciliations for all revenue streams components
- Analyzing reports to detect fraud leakages and identify the gaps in existing controls
- Monitor and analyze patterns and trends for all revenue streams
- Monitor network fraud and conducting process audits
- Provide input for the proper functioning of the Fraud Management System (FMS)
- Monitor fraud reporting channels to promote reporting of fraudulent issues
- Carry out fraud risk assessment on all key processes to identify and mitigate against incidences of fraud within the organization
- Develop policies, processes and procedures to identify, control and mitigate all possible risk and security breaches
- Collect and present appropriate evidence according to documented incident handling procedures to enable fraud prevention and detection
- Provide input and feedback into fraud management reports
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Carry out intelligence and trending analysis on key indicators and performance that have impact on losses through fraud and prepare and present materials on findings
- Provide advice and recommendations on information systems strategy, policy management, security and service delivery
- Monitor and analyze alarms generated by the fraud management system 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Engage/participate in development and monitoring of product life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of products
- Carry out client engagement by reviewing URS (User Requirement Specification) with business owners (Customers) to identify, document and assess technical and fraud risks to integrated products software, hardware, Projects and data.
- Investigate and resolve fraud incidents promptly in conformance with documented policies
- Provide input to the monthly fraud management report
- Ensure value creation when engaging with Customer
- Provide support for all products subjected to fraud and abuse 24x7x365.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Fraud Operations
- Analytical/policy experience
- Detailed investigation experience
- Knowledge of current trends in fraud detection
- Fraud Management.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online