MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join MTN Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Forensic Investigations, Compliance
Job Identification: 1573
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Forensics
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Operate the Fraud Monitoring Systems and ensure up to date fraud detection controls are implemented on the platform inline with changing context of the Momo PSB Business
- Analyze investigations and submit timely reports with precise and concise recommendations to management and assist in ensuring implementation of recommended solutions and controls for future improvements
- Conduct formal recorded interviews with suspects and witnesses in accordance with current legislation and codes of practice
- Gather, record and securely retain evidence relating to an investigation in accordance with current legislation and codes of practice
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Liaise closely with law enforcement and monitor, follow-up and where applicable facilitate the appropriate handling of cases of interest to Momo PSB
- Liaise and work with law enforcement agencies and with due authorization attend and give evidence in court where required
- To maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as the code of conduct and disciplinary procedures
- Assist the Manager Forensics with monthly reports on fraud and manage all fraud information received
- Implement control frameworks in managing risks, preventing and detecting irregularities of which fraud makes up the key component
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in carrying out all duties of the position
- Organize and prioritize workload and undertake other duties consistent with the purpose of the position
- Escalate investigation issues and risk to the supervisor
- Liaise with revenue assurance, internal audit, risk management, information security teams and other teams and ensure the understanding of key fraud risks and maintenance of up to date Fraud Risk Registers within MoMo PSB
- Conduct company-wide fraud awareness training sessions.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- First Degree in Law, Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Computing or related field
- Qualification as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is advantageous
- 3 -7 years progressive hands-on investigative experience
- Proven ability to identify and analyze frauds and forgery trends in Fintech, financial sector or banking and innovative measure to combat/reduce losses.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in e-commerce and electronic payment business is advantageous
- Knowledge of MS packages, criminal law, and the criminal justice system would be ideal.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online