Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Green Africa Airways Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent. Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Customer Service Training
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Professional
- Conduct Customer Service training (inclusive of Image Training) for newly hired cabin crew and for the recurrent training Programme
- Conduct regular evaluation, assessment, and service checks on all crew (Line Trainers, SCCMs and CCMs)
- Conduct other need-based training related to gCulture, leadership training, short training capsules for the cabin crew
- Assist with the Mystery Shopping Programme/ any other evaluation Programme for analysis & inference of the reports/feedback.
- Conduct Training Need Analysis to identify trends and review content to develop course(s) for closing gaps in training
- Participate in the preparation of training content
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent HND (Higher National Diploma).
- At least 7-10 years of experience as a member of an operating cabin crew, with prior training or supervisory experience is required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English – additional languages are an advantage.
- Satisfy all prerequisites for initial cabin crew qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to operate effectively in a multicultural environment
- Problem solving
- Customer Services
Application Closing Date