9mobile Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Consumer Analytics & Insight
Job ID: IRC4743
- Responsible for analysis, profiling, and modelling activity in the areas of propensity and segmentation to increase understanding of the customer behaviour pattern and providing actionable insights in developing strategies that will increase the customer lifetime value on the network.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Analyze micro profiles of all market segments, design models using customer profile attributes, and develop multiple scenarios to illustrate behaviour patterns in creating targeting and positioning campaign strategies.
- Develop sensitivity and business models that support direct to consumer marketing programs and maximize execution efficiencies.
- Conducts analyses with a focus on experimental design, assessment, execution, measurement of current programs, evaluation of proposed programs, behavioural analysis, datamining, customer segmentation, predictive modelling, performance management, and other relevant statistical analyses.
- Analysis and data interpretation in support of direct marketing strategy development, program implementation and evaluation/back-end analysis.
- Summarizing analytic findings and integrating with non-traditional data sources (research findings, media surveys, customer behaviours, etc.), when appropriate to enhance campaign development initiatives.
- Develop and use all relevant metrics and measures to continually monitor inactivity and revenue generating base and take appropriate actions to ensure consistent usage and reduce inactivity.
- Conduct analysis and present findings leading to improved customer identification, attraction and retention techniques and methodologies.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
- A First Degree in relevant discipline.
- Industry Certification(s) and or Postgraduate/Professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Advanced datamining and analytical skills such as SAS and SQL.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques
- Excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques, such as datamining and statistical techniques such as linear and logistical regression, and clustering
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online