Discovering Talents Academy recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level. Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill acquisition programmes for students. Join Discovering Talents Academy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Education Needs Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing children’s skills and learning requirements
- Designing Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborating with parents and school staff to track pupil’s progress
- Adapt learning materials to pupils’ needs
- Keep track of and reflect on pupils’ progress
- Monitor children’s behavioural patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
- Find engaging activities to teach skills (e.g., drawing and theater drama)
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Prepare students for transition to the next grade
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Inform parents about their children’s performance and potential problems
- Coach/mentor other professionals who work with children with disabilities
- Collaborate with internal or external support staff (e.g. speech therapists) to create holistic intervention plans.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 3 years of experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.