>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Halifield Schools founded in 1996 was initially situated on Salami Street, Mende until 2003 when it relocated to its permanent premises on Oki Lane, Maryland, Lagos. In 2009, Halifield commenced a secondary school which is a preparatory ground for university entry and a grooming centre for adolescents. See more Halifield Schools Job vacancies Here >>
Halifield Schools Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Education Need (SEN) Teacher
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- We are looking for a Special Education Teacher to join our team of educators. You will be responsible for teaching groups of students with mild or moderate disabilities.
- You will modify the existing curriculum on basic subjects (e.g. math, English writing) to meet each student’s learning requirements and build individual lesson plans tailored to their specific needs. You will also discuss with parents and support staff about any important matters that might impede students’ progress.
- Ultimately, you will help and inspire children to achieve important learning milestones.
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment
- Assess students’ abilities and craft teaching plans.
- Adapt learning materials to students’ needs.
- Keep track of and reflect on students’ progress.
- Monitor children’s behavioural patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed.
- Find engaging activities to teach skills (e.g. drawing and theatre drama)
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict.
- Prepare students for the transition to the next grade.
- Inform parents about their children’s performance and potential problems.
- Coach/mentor other professionals who work with children with disabilities.
- Collaborate with the support staff (e.g. school counsellors and speech therapists) to create holistic intervention plans
Also Apply for TotalEnergies Job Recruitment
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Special Education or related courses; M.Sc is a plus.
- Special education: 5 – 7 years experience (Preferred).
- Proven experience as a Special Education Teacher or relevant role.
- Good knowledge of current special education topics and methodologies.
- Experience working with children with a wide range of disabilities.
- Ability to create IEPs.
- A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Also Apply for: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.