Jubaili Bros is a member of Jubaili Group Holding which is incorporated in Lebanon and manages several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros specializes in the Electro-Mechanical field. Jubaili Bros’ roots go back to the 1940’s with the Rajab Jubaili Establishment that started its operations in the city of Sidon, Southern of Lebanon, and rapidly expanded beyond Lebanon and became active in several Arab countries as well as in Africa. Join Jubaili Bros Engineering careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Jubaili Bros Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer
Location: Gandu Albasa, Kano
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- The ideal candidate for this position should be able to obtain and expand the company’s business relationships.
- To succeed in this position the candidate must have a solid technical understanding of the Jubaili Bros Engineering, its products and Services offerings compiled with a great capability for networking to build relationships with potential clients.
- The candidate must possess transferable sales experience in the Engineering and Power generating sectors
- Prospect for new opportunities, by having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales process and related documents, by coordinating with relevant departments for sales implementation and completion
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of Solar powered generators on-site when needed, verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Contribute to the management of departmental compliance to all relevant health, safety and Environmental requirements, in order to guarantee employee safety and legislative compliance.
Also Apply For Abuja Clinics Recruitment (6 Positions)
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in Renewable Engineering.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the Engineering and Power generating industry in solar/Renewable Energy.
- Strong negotiation skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in Renewable/Electrical Engineering market would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the Market in Nigeria.
- Analytical, but also ambitious, self-motivated, results-oriented and eager to contribute.
- Ability to effectively work with customers from different backgrounds.
At Jubaili Bros Engineering we understand that people are the heart of business, so we prioritize a healthy work environment and organization culture. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- Annual Bonuses.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For FlexEdge Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online