Compovine Technologies Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Compovine Technologies Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Compovine Technologies Limited is a leading technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services. The company was incorporated on 14th May 2004, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, corporate organizations and even individuals, by providing state of the art devices and software for various purposes that meet their needs and ensure operational efficiency. The Organization is currently focused on supplying businesses and institutions with the latest Information Technology products and services that ensure speed and efficiency in their operations. However, our plans for the future include expansion into other affordable IT products and services especially reliable application software for every home and Organization. Our head office is currently located at 2, Olu-Koleosho Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way Ikeja, Lagos and branches across Nigeria: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lokoja, Minna, Enugu, Jos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos Island. Join Compovine Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Compovine Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer – Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development pro
- Collaborating with other developers
- Using developmental tools.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree or HND qualification
- 5 – 10 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.