Konga Nigeria is now recruiting for the position of Software Developer. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using link at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Konga Nigeria:
Konga Nigeria is the biggest online mall in Nigeria. The platform was established in 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of E-commerce and trade not only in Nigeria, but in Africa. Over the years, our customer base has been on continues increase as we offer products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. See more Konga Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Konga Nigeria recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: (Konga HQ) Lagos
Office: Frontend Engineer
Report to: Head of Product, Head of Technology
Job type: Full Time
Also Apply For Airtel Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- A brief overview of the role
- To build and implement functional programs.
- You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (4 Positions)
Skills & Experience
- BSc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- (e.g. AngularJS, Git, React, Node)
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
28th February. 2023.
Also Apply For DEDA Hospital Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.